Saturday, August 23, 2008

The first cut

The first cut definitely was not the deepest nor the most thrilling. it was the tiniest nick on my wrist that only drew 2 drops of blood but after that I never turned back. As time went on little nicks no longer satisfied me, i craved more. I began gaining confidence doing longer deeper cuts watching the blood stream down my wrist. It became addicting, like a drug and i found myself lying to everyone around me. Turning down an invite to the biggest pool party of the year, telling my doctor i was to cold to take my sweatshirt off, the lies just became overwhelming which drew me to the blade once again. throughout the week i would spend over 50 dollars on razors, bandages, alcohol swabs, gauze , anything to help me hide my dirty little secret.
♥S.I.G.

No comments: