Saturday, August 23, 2008

Let me introduce myself

Hello, thanks for taking the time to come check out my blog. First off I will not share my real name for privacy reasons so you may call me S.I.G (self injury girl). Let me start off by telling you a little bit about the true me. I am a 15 year old female residing in Braintree massachusetts, i have one real friend and a few fakes, i get good grades for the most part, and oh yeah i cut myself. I dont look like the type of person to do this because of all the steryotypes out there but i do and thats why I've been able to get by without notice for so long. But one day the one true friend chrissie found out. in spite of what i asked her she went to the school guidance office. At first i was furious with her but now i realize she was right to do it.My mother was notified and i was given trteatment i fought against it the whole time because the truth is i didnt want to stop, it was a way out of the mental pains that I felt, a way to let all the pent up anger and hatered out. i have over 165 scars and every time i cut the number grows. I've tried treatment centers and therapy but i can never bring myself to tell the doctors why i do it. So thats my introduction to me if you would like to know more feel free to ask i take pride in answering everyquestion with complete honesty
♥ S.I.G

No comments: